Welcome to the FCE e.hw blog!

You´ll find a new task every Friday which will help you brush up your skills. Type your scores in SCHOOLOGY. Don´t stay behind with it!!!!

domingo, 17 de marzo de 2019

e-hw 1

Let's warm up :) 

1) grammar terms

2)  15 multiple-choice questions.


Type your average or I’ll keep the lowest mark you send!


Question of the week- FOOD FOR THOUGHT J
what would you answer if you were asked this? I provide my answer:
Who’s the best singer of all times? What’s your favourite song?

I must admit I’m really into music.. I love all sorts of music, from pop to classical. However, if I had to pick one song, I’d definitely go for LET IT BE.. I have it even as a ringtone in my phone  ;) The Beatles are just the most incredible band I’ve ever listened to! I can’t think of a song performed by them which I don’t enjoy.